This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
WE WANT YOU TO
- Feel comfortable using all of our services
- Feel absolutely secure submitting information to us
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy
- Know that by using our services you are consenting to the collection of certain data
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a web server cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use:
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you’re using
- the type of web browser you’re using
- the device id’s and other details
We may collect the following sensitive personal data or information about customer: We do not collect the Sensitive Personal Data or Information directly from any customer.
These details are uploaded by the merchant or partner using POMEN’s web service”.
- Customer Name- including first and last name
- Email id
- Phone number
- Mobile number
- Complete address with landmark, pin code
- State, Country Details
- Vehicle Details including but not limited to Registration no, model, colour, make etc.
- Details of the Driver if applicable
- Photographs of Vehicle
- Insurance information including the name of insurance company, policy type, expiry date etc.
- Photo of the Customer
We may also collect the following information:
- about the pages you visit / access
- the links you click on POMEN’s web service
- the number of times you access the page
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit POMEN’s web service. We may collect sensitive personal data or identifiable information about you only as a part of a voluntary registration process.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your sensitive personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features, offerings and products
- tailor POMEN’s web service to your interest
- to get in touch with you when necessary
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service;
- recognize your access privileges to POMEN’s web service
- track your entries in some of our promotions
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer POMEN’s web service
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use POMEN’s web service
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Sharing your sensitive personal identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You need not register with us in order to use our site. However, we offer some services only to visitors who register. You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotions. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time. Upon termination, we will remove/block your sensitive personal identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration.
However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. If we plan to use your sensitive personal identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes. You can accept or decline the cookies. All sites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Except as mentioned below, all information, content, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade secrets, including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio, contained on the Platform, Services and products are the proprietary property of POMEN Autodata Sdn Bhd(“Proprietary Information”). The products of the POMEN shall include but shall not be limited to the curated courses material designed and published by the POMEN and provided to you for delivering the Services to you.
POMEN shall at all times retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all Proprietary Information provided by the Company on any medium.
Your use of our Platform or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks without the prior written permission of POMEN. Your personal and non-commercial use of this Platform, products and/or our Services shall be subjected to the following restrictions.
You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the Products/ Platform / Services or modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents of the Website /Services/Products.
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our sites allow you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you may • Send an e-mail to [email protected]