Table of Contents
What attendance function can do #
- Employer be able to monitor attendance, record-keeping employee attendance data
- System capable to recording attendance that allows you to record whether individuals are present or absent through electronic check-in methods QR code scanning Maintains a historical record of attendance, which can be useful for tracking trends, analyzing attendance patterns, and addressing attendance-related issues.
- Reporting: Many attendance systems provide reporting capabilities that allow you to generate attendance reports. These reports can offer insights into attendance statistics, trends, and patterns over time.
How to clock in/clock out? #
- Staff can clock in or out by scanning the QR code, entering their PIN, and the system will display the recorded time.
- Employer can open qr code in desktop or share QR link to employees so they can scan QR to clock in/out
- To open the attendance QR code, employer need to insert PIN that has been set in the system
- Then employees scan QR code and insert given PIN number System will display the recorded time
Where can I check my employees attendance record? #
Navigate to the “Manage > Attendance”
There are a few things you see in this page :
- Overview details chart, operation hour and total summary attendance record
- List staff attendance record
- Be able to filter date and staff type